- Collecting Your Information. We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The types of information we may collect via the Site include, but are not limited to:
- Demographic and other personal information you choose to provide in connection with completing an online form, providing content on the Site, or other activities in which you participate on the Site, such as your name, age, gender, phone number, address, and comments.
- Contact information, such as your name and email address, which you choose to provide to us when you send us an email, subscribe to our newsletters or create an account.
- If you arrive at the Site by “clicking through” from an email or other website, certain information about you that you provided to that email sender or other website, such as the terms you were searching that led you to the Site.
- Information our servers automatically collects when you browse the Site, such as your IP address, your operating system, browser version, the address of a referring website, the pages you visit on the Site, and the dates and times you visit the Site.
- If you access the Site from a mobile device, information about the type of mobile device you use.
- Information about you from third party sources that we contract with for the purpose of verifying the contact information you provided to the Site and other third parties, including data aggregators and public databases.
- Using Your Information. We may use any information collected about you via the Site to: help increase the efficiency and operation of the Site; deliver and improve our products and services; manage our business; monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve the Site and the user experience; generate a personal profile of you to make future visits to the Site more personalized; perform the functions and services you request; send you confirmations, updates, alerts, administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of the Site; request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site; respond to your emails; compile anonymous statistical information and analyses, which we may use internally and/or provide to third parties; and deliver information to you that you request or that we think may be of interest to you, such as articles, news, or information about various promotions.
- Sharing Your Information. We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for or on our behalf.
- We may provide, sell or rent your information to third parties for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes.
- We may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law in response to a subpoena or other legal process or as we deem necessary to investigate or remedy any actual or potential violation of our policies or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Riddle Me Daily or others, as we deem appropriate.
- We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect information about how you use the Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity.
- Security of Your Information. While we take reasonable steps to protect any personally identifiable information you choose to provide via the Site from unauthorized access, please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online can potentially be intercepted and used by unauthorized parties, so please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal or personally identifiable information via the Site. To help ensure security via the Internet, we recommend you keep your browser up to date with automatic security updates enabled.
- Policy for Children. We do not use the Site to solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to instruct their children to never provide personal information through the Site or any other website without parental consent. If you believe a child has provided personal information to us via the Site, please contact us and we will use reasonable efforts to locate and delete the information.
- Opting Out
If Riddle Me Daily sends emails to you, you may opt out of receiving such e-mails at any time by responding to the opt-out link provided on all such e-mail communications from Riddle Me Daily.
519 Somerville Ave #337
Somerville, MA 02143